Chagrin Falls High School
1. All players must have paid the $180 registration fee and have turned in the Mount Union Liability Waiver.
2. Campers are NOT permitted to leave the Mount Union campus for the duration of the camp. That means players cannot go across the street unless accompanied by coach.
3. In the case of injury or illness, player’s parents will be contacted to come and pick them up.
4. All players must be transported to and from Mount Union by way of team bus (Precious Cargo).
5. Keys and Dorm Swipe Cards will be issued to each player. DO NOT LOSE THEM OR LOCK THEM IN YOUR ROOM.
We must fit everything on the bus so limit what you bring. Coaches have the right to reject large items from traveling with team.
Items to bring:
Athletic clothing (shorts, t-shirts, socks, etc.) Washers/Dryers available in dorm
Helmet and Practice Jersey (to be handed out at camp)
Molded cleats or turf shoes. NO METAL TIPPED CLEATS
Tennis shoes (weight room) or sandals for meetings.
Sunscreen, Bed linens, blankets and FAN, Towels and toiletries
Money to purchase pizza/drinks in evening (optional)
Swim suit and towel